Monday, November 24, 2008

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

WEEKLY WRAP-UP
11/17-11/23
.
WEATHER: warm, nice
.
SUNDAY SERMON: we had a guest pastor, James Merritt. He spoke on the book of Ecclesiastes and how nothing in life is worth anything without God.
.
LIFE LESSONS: kids are not immune to hard work; just trust God in everything and He will take care of you, do not fear.
.
FAVORITE MEAL: cheese pizza squares
.
TREASURED MOMENT(S): playing games with the kids (I am the War queen!!!), working on the yard with the kids.
.
WHAT WE WATCHED: the usual tv shows; VeggieTale's The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything; Sixteen Candles; Baby Mama
.
BLESSINGS: my kids rock!! They went above and beyond what I had asked them to do in the yard.
.
CHALLENGES: none really
.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: think I've finally found my groove with things. It's been an awesomely simple week and week-end, but I got everything done that I wanted to, didn't feel too busy, didn't feel too lazy. I finally feel balance in my life.
.
FAMILY HAPPENINGS: the kids and I had fun this weekend, playing games and watching movies and working together in the yard. We made dog biscuits together yesterday, also. They both have this week off. KT will be going to Jade's today and staying until Thurs morning.
.
.
MY PROJECT 365 PICTURES FOR THE WEEK:
.
Black Bottom Cupcakes (these were the yummiest!!! recipe will come on my recipe blog in a few days.)

.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets (one of our favorite meals)

.
My baby
.
A few more of my babies:

.
sunrise

.
clouds

.
sunrise ( I couldn't help it, we had majorly beautiful skies last week):


.
1/2 of my desk at work:

.
My new boots:

.
AC and KT went out and played football yesterday together, too!

.
.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll say you had majorly beautiful skies! That and a too-clean desk. *says the woman who can't figure out what happened to her pencil for all the papers on her desk*.

Nicole said...

So glad that things in your life are starting to feel balanced!

Your new boots are awesome!

Jaded said...

your desk is messy.

CrossView said...

I LOVE simple weeks. They ARE awesome! Glad you had one!

You have me curious about the cupcake recipe. LOL!

GORGEOUS skies!

Anonymous said...

Who you talking to, Jaded? Humph. :)

Jen said...

They food looks yummy!
I love all the sky pictures! I love beautiful skies!

Love the new boots!