Monday, February 16, 2009

MONDAY MORNING MEME



1. What did you do over the weekend?
grocery shopping, cooking, weeding
2. What was your first impression of your spouse or current partner? Now tell us about your first date with this person.
Uh, I'm single so I can't answer this question.
3. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
Oh, I have no clue. I almost always comment wehn I visit a blog.
4. Trials and difficulties are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy . It is through these that we grow closer to Him.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

Weeding? Wow! Would you come over here and show me just what you did and how you did it??!!

Anonymous said...

The nice thing about Wordpress is all the "blog stats" they provide, which includes things like how many times the blog has been viewed. I hang on my numbers like an unwanted puppy.

The highest number of lurkers in a day? About 600. It doesn't wig me out as much now as it did when I first started, but now and then I find myself scratching my head in wonder.