Friday, February 27, 2009

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Last night when we went to tacos, we had AC put our name in. For months, T has been trying to get the kids to tell them the name "Shatheed" only when they ask how to spell it you say sh--ith--ead. So last night, AC finally did it. When the hostess came to get us she pronounced it Shith-head. But when she saw it was us (because she knows us) she laughed and said we almost got her. She said it took her awhile to decide how to pronounce it correctly. So all night they had "shithead" written on their pad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/biochemtine/3313465981/

There's the cake photo, since you missed it on my blog.

Nicole said...

LOL! Is it evil of me to laugh at that?

Anonymous said...

LOL. I think I'd change my name.

Jessica Morris said...

Lol, I bet it made the hostess nervous knowing how to pronounce the name!!