Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

WEEKLY WRAP-UP
1/30/09-2/1/09
.
WEATHER: It was beautiful all week, except for the wind. Highs around 75.
.
SUNDAY SERMON: I didn't make it to church this week because I had a doozy of an allergy attack Saturday night and took a Benadryl, didn't wake up in time. BUT I did start my small group Mentoring Matters class last night. It was great! There were only 6 of us and last night we mainly just got to know each other. I've never done a small group before. I loved it!
.
FAVORITE MEAL: It wasn't really a meal, it was an appetizer...spanakopita. Look at my recipe blog.
.
TREASURED MOMENT: What can I say......THE STEELERS!!!!!!
.
WHAT I'M READING: Slash's autobiography; Victory over the Darkness; When Your Hormones Go Haywire (this book is awesome! I am totally changing the way I eat....I know, y'all can't believe I can eat healthy, but I have been for a week now!! Hopefully, it will bring my hormones into balance and I can do away with the paxil.)
.
WHAT WE WATCHED: nothing special but the SUPERBOWL
.
WHERE WE WENT: Taco night; IHOP; our friend's house to watch the UFC; AC went to Castle Park with friends; KT & T helped some friends move into their new house; T & I met with the lender.
.
BUDGET SAVERS/BUSTERS: This isn't really either but I paid off the 3 bad things on my credit. We qualified for more than we expected.
.
BLESSINGS: we qualified for more so we have a little playing room if we need it. My credit is CLEARED of negatives!!! Having a realtor for a friend. My small group.
.
CHALLENGES: being the ONLY Steelers fan in the house on Sunday; making the spanakopita; even showing up for my first small group.
.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: see Challenges
.
FAMILY HAPPENINGS: AC got headbutted in practice on Wed and got a pretty nice split lip; He got to go to Castle Park with friends on Saturday; KT, T and I went over to our friend's house to watch the StPierre/Penn UFC fight. We had a really nice time this time except for the fact that my eyes, nose and whole body were itching like crazy from an allergy attack. I cooked most of the day on Sat and in the morning on Sunday. We just hung out at home to watch the game. Just us. It was really nice except that I still wasn't feeling all that great. KT woke up in the middle of the night Sunday, throwing up. She stayed home yesterday and is home again today.
.
PROJECT 365
.
#203; 1/27/2009
Tug of War
.
#204; 1/28/2009
First football blood
.
#205; 1/29/2009
It's on the market!!!!!
.
#206; 1/30/2009
My ever-growing "to read" shelf
.
#207; 1/31/2009
Spanakopita (see my recipe blog)
.
#208; 2/1/2009
Superbowl Potato Skins (see my recipe blog)
.
#209; 2/2/2009
Mentoring Matters small group study








3 comments:

Nicole said...

You're moving?! Dude, you so need to fill me in.

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you today.

Did you finish the Heroine Diaries? And have you heard Sixx AM yet? THEY'RE AWESOME!!! I don't like Crue, but I was really impressed with Sixx AM.

CrossView said...

The food looks great! I miss a small group study. I love those!

Congrats on all the good news with the money/credit stuff! Woo Hoo!

Now I'm off to see your recipes....