Monday, August 4, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE

We didn't do a whole heck of alot this weekend. None of us adults were feeling very well, with me being pretty sick with the stomach flu yesterday.
Thursday we did go to Taco nite for T's bday:
*********************************
Saturday, we went grocery shopping and took a nap. (Exciting, huh?)
That night the adults went to Benihana's for Josh's bday. It was pretty expensive, but soooo good. The steak pretty much melted in your mouth.

*************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to a Benihana's. I'm not sure where the one nearest to me is, but I'm betting it would mean a day's drive.

CrossView said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!

And those weekends where you don't do much? Those are my favorites!!!

Jen said...

Yummy! we have a Japanese steak house near us and it was awesome and expensive. Thats why I have only been once lol